Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7156
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
Heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).
The new algorithm enhances measurement accuracy with a standard deviation of less than 4 mmHg. With a press of a button, the enhanced IntelliSense Technology delivers accurate measurements with comfort and ease of use.
The Enhanced IntelliSense Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of Enhanced IntelliSense Technology
- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
We Also Recommend
Body Composition Monitor HBF-375
Electronic Nerve Stimulator HV-F021
Forehead Thermometer MC-720